Work directly with the Regional Business Managers assisting them in their daily needs while learning the ins and outs of sales (how to process applications, and do documentation requests). Assist in gathering payoffs, financial information, cold calling, and help develop new customer and vendor relationships. The end goal would be to transition from assistant to a Regional Business Manager themselves, with their own territory and volume goals.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist RBM’s with Payoffs, Title Calls, & Collection Calls
- Assist with deals from the BSA/Lead sheet interview; assign deals
- Gather preliminary transaction information and initiate transaction through pipeline
- Answer questions and assist applicants with completing the required application/documentation forms
- Work closely with credit analyst to complete the narrative section of loan approval submittals
- Maintain communication with other departments to readily assist in problem solving process
- Act as a liaison when RBM’s are out on company or personal travel
- Cold Call Customers to develop new business opportunities
- Attend industry trade shows
- Assist in the implementation of marketing strategies and programs
- Help assist in to developing other market segments other than the Tow industry
Job Specifications (Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required)
- Proven track record with referral sources, equipment distributors/vendors, manufacturers and end users
- Extensive understanding of financial concepts
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Proven experience in working effectively in a team environment
- Strong computer skills
- Sound understanding of banking regulations; regulatory compliance and anti-money laundering regulations
- Consistently demonstrate behaviors associated with Brookline Bancorp’s Core Four values: adaptability, accountability, leadership, and teamwork.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. This job description is subject to change at any time.